Site goodwill should not come under the compensation head "disturbance". Disturbance is a claim for temporary loss or profits directly caused by the proposed construction or actual construction of the public works. For example, the construction of a fence around the shop to protect shoppers from construction. On the other hand the loss of goodwill is a more permanent loss caused directly by the public works for which the land is compulsorily acquired.