corporation licences - real estate

In most states, to be granted a corporation licence, at least one director must hold a personal licence of the same class as that in which the corporation carries on or intends to carry on business.  The licensee director would need to fulfil the qualification requirements approved for the particular areas of business of the corporation.  For example if the corporation carries on the business of real estate and stock and station, at lease one director must hold a real estate and a stock and station agent licence.