building and common contents insurance

A typical policy covers accidental physical loss or damage to the Building and/or Common Contents including:

Flood is excluded.

A typical cover includes:

A typical policy is subject to an average/underinsurance clause which means that you must insure for full value, otherwise your claim will be proportionately reduced.

Redevelopment Property can only be insured for indemnity value.


Loss of Rent for up to twelve (12) months, or longer if required, as a result of loss or damage to the Building by any insured peril.

See insurance